Last updated: August 04, 2023
Zip Zap IT Solutions, LLC (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the website located at [your website URL] (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you disagree with any part of the policy, please do not use our Service.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, address, etc.
- Usage Data: This may include information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). Usage Data may include information like your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
4. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes such as:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in accordance with a valid legal process.
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third-party sites.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
10. Contact Us