The Veterans Technology Services 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), known as VETS2, comprises 70 service-disabled, veteran-owned small businesses providing enhanced capabilities and corporate performance. Nearly 70 percent of these firms have International Organization for Standardization (ISO) or Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certification. Awarded on October 2017, the VETS2 contract cleared its protests in April 2018.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Best-in-Class designation- The VETS 2 GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle;
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 allows Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
VETS2 Homepage: http://gsa.gov/vets2.
Marwan Abu-Fadel, Managing Member
Fax Number: 571-257-0957
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org