Zip Zap IT, a HUBZone certified, ISO 9001:2015 standard company is a leading enterprise IT solutions provider to the federal, state government, and private industry has been awarded a Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) through the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), NIH Information Technology Acquisition & Assessment Center (NITAAC). The CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is a 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a $20 billion contract ceiling. The Zip Zap IT period of performance is August 3, 2018, through April 29, 2022.
Zip Zap IT Solutions is qualified under a ramp-on provision for HUBZone and Small Business set aside. Under the contract, the awardees will provide IT services for:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- ask Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
To help respond to task order solicitations, Zip Zap IT has a dedicated CIO-SP3 Program Management Office (PMO) to provide prompt, highly competitive responses. The PMO is responsible for contract executions using Zip Zap IT’ program management expertise, methodologies, and tools. To learn more, click here.